Sunday, July 29, 2018

Visa Guide: How to get Armenian Visa on arrival

Sevan Church overlooking Sevan Lake.
Filipino tourists can get Armenian Visa upon airport arrival. This guide lets you know how to process your visa on arrival.

Armenia is a country famed for century-old wine, numerous world UNESCO heritage sites, and being the oldest Catholic nation in the world. The historical contributions to the world of Armenian people, the spiritual influence to Catholicism, and the cultural significance it has shared to humanity make it a remarkably fascinating spot (to visit) to many travelers around the world. I recently got off on a trip to Armenia to see the charming beauty and ancient culture of the country. I was so delighted to know that Filipinos can get Armenian Visa upon arrival at Zvartnos International Airport in Yerevan.

I am sharing to you the procedures I did on how I got my Armenian Visa on arrival. Here is:

Step 1: Know if your country is eligible for visa on arrival

In order to obtain Armenian Visa on arrival, you have to determine if your country has eligibility to try this option. Since I am from the Philippines and Filipinos can obtain visa on arrival, I easily got mine in less than 10 minutes without any fuss.

Here is the list of the countries whose citizens can obtain Armenian entry visas upon arrival in Armenia:

  • Albania
  • Antigua and Barbuda
  • Bahamas
  • Bahrain
  • Barbados
  • Belize
  • Bhutan
  • Bolivia
  • Bosnia and Herzogovina
  • Brunei
  • Canada
  • Cambodia
  • Chile
  • Colombia
  • Costa Rica
  • Cuba
  • China
  • Dominican Republic
  • Ecuador
  • El Salvador
  • Fiji
  • Grenada
  • Guatemala
  • Guyana
  • Haiti
  • Honduras
  • Hongkong
  • Indonesia
  • India
  • Israel
  • Jordan
  • Jamaica
  • Kiribati
  • North Korea
  • Kuwait
  • Laos
  • Lebanon
  • Macedonia
  • Malaysia
  • Maldives
  • Malta
  • Marshall Islands
  • Mexico
  • Mongolia
  • Myanmar
  • Nauru
  • Nicaragua
  • Oman
  • Palau
  • Panama
  • Papua New Guinea
  • Paraguay
  • Peru
  • The Philippines
  • Saint Kitss and Nevis
  • Saint Lucia
  • Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
  • Samoa
  • Serbia
  • Solomon Islands
  • South Africa
  • Suriname
  • Taiwan
  • Thailand
  • Timor-Leste
  • Tonga
  • Trinidad and Tobago
  •  Turkey
  • Turkmenistan
  • Tuvalu
  • Vanuatu
  • Venezuela

List of countries whose nationals are unilaterally exempted from the requirement of obtaining a visa up to 180 days per year.

  • Andora
  • Austria
  • Australia
  • Belgium
  • Bulgaria
  • Croatia
  • Cyprus
  • Czech Republic
  • Denmark
  • Estonia
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Hungary
  • Iceland
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Japan
  • Latvia
  • Liechtenstein
  • Lithuania
  • Luxembourg
  • Malta
  • Monaco
  • Montenegro
  • The Netherlands
  • New Zealand
  • Norway
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Qatar
  • Romania
  • San Marino
  • Singapore
  • Slovak Republic
  • Slovenia
  • South Korea
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • Vatican City
  • United Arab Emirates
  • United Kingdom
  • United States of America

Step 2: Prepare your travel documents


In my personal experience, the immigration officer did not look for my travel documents. He only asked if how long I will stay in Armenia and what are the places I will visit. I did not fill out a visa application form. He used my passport, swiping it in a reading machine to get my personal information and then he told me to pay for the visa fee.

Tip: Make sure you have your travel documents (such as passport and round-trip flight ticket and travel itinerary) always ready in case the immigration officer asks you to present those to avoid hassle.

Step 3: Pay visa fee and wait for the visa

At the Entry Visa Payment, I paid 7 USD or 3000 AMD (Armenian Dram) for the visa fee. Better bring dollars because they only accept US dollars or Armenian Dram. The Armenian entry visa is single entry and allows you to stay up to 21 days. After the payment, I patiently waited for 10 minutes. The immigration officer handed me my passport with Armenian Visa attached on it. I got it as simple as that.

Approved Armenian single entry visa.

Getting Armenian entry visa on arrival for Filipinos is pretty easy and straightforward and simple. You can enjoy Armenia with no objection, no worry about getting denied, and no fuss at all. If you want to know more about Armenian Visa Application, visit this link and contact them in the information below:


Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Armenia
info@mfa.am
+374 60 620 000

Visa Division
visa@mfa.am
+374 60 620 516; 620 553 


6 comments:

  1. Nice breakdown Allandale. Seems pretty simple to me. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Ryan. Acquiring for VOA in Armenia is very simple.

      Delete
  2. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. Immigration to Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came onto your blog while focusing just slightly submits. Nice strategy for next, I will be bookmarking at once seize your complete rises... Get Australian citizenship

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. us visa application form

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. Virtual Prepaid Card

    ReplyDelete